Multiples of 4 in an IF statement

  1. #1

    Multiples of 4 in an IF statement

    Hello all.

    I have an IF statement in one of my cells.

    In the logical_test portion, would like to have the cell evaluated for multiples of 4.
    Anyone know of a way to pull this off?

  2. #2
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: Multiples of 4 in an IF statement

    use MOD()...

    =IF(MOD(A1,4)=0,value_if_true,value_if_false)

    Dave

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest