USE KEYBOARD TO SELECT ALL SHEETS

  1. #1
    enos newt gribble
    Guest

    USE KEYBOARD TO SELECT ALL SHEETS

    How can I use the key board to select all sheets. I have about 91 sheets
    renamed and can't get MACRO to work well. I do change sheet names frequently
    and don't want to edit a macro every time I do.

  2. #2
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: USE KEYBOARD TO SELECT ALL SHEETS

    In the macro use the Sheet Indexes to select:
    Sheets(1) 'First Sheet
    Sheets(Sheets.Count) 'Last Sheet

    Charles

  3. #3
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    Re: USE KEYBOARD TO SELECT ALL SHEETS

    Faster to just use

    activeworkbook.Worksheets.Select

  4. #4
    enos newt gribble

  5. #5
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: USE KEYBOARD TO SELECT ALL SHEETS

    CTRL + Pageup until you get to first sheet.

    CTRL + SHIFT + PageDown until all are selected.

    If you hold all three keys down continuously you will quickly get to sheet91

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP