Making a spreadsheet for orders

  1. #1

    Making a spreadsheet for orders

    Hi everyone,

    Could someone assist in doing the following?:

    NOTE: Column B (Material) is a validation dropdown menu with options of BRASS (EMBOSSED), ENGRAVED PLASTIC, STAINLESS STEEL (LASER MARKED), BRASS (LASER MARKED) & STEEL (LASER MARKED).

    Also NOTED:
    Column A= Quantity
    Column B = Material
    Column C = Size & Shape
    Column D = Legends
    Column E = Color
    Column F = Unit Price
    Column G = Total Price

    If Column B = Brass (Embossed) – then Column C should give you the option of:
    1-1/2” Round
    1-1/2” Square
    2” Round
    2” Square
    …and in column E the option for Color will not be usable or the color will be blank.

    If Column B = Engraved Plastic – then Column C should give you the option of:
    1-1/2” Round
    1-1/2” Square
    1-1/2” Triangle
    2” Round
    2” Square
    2” Triangle
    3” Round
    3” Square
    3” Triangle
    4” Round
    4” Square
    4” Triangle
    …and in column E the option for Color would be:
    Black w/White Lettering
    Green w/White Lettering
    Yellow w/Black Lettering
    Red w/ White Lettering
    Blue w/White Lettering
    White w/ Black Lettering

    If Column B = Stainless Steel (Laser Marked) – then Column C should give you the option of:
    1-1/2” Round
    1-1/2” Square
    2” Round
    2” Square
    …and in column E the option for Color will not be usable or the color will be blank.

    If Column B = Brass (Laser Marked) – then Column C should give you the option of:
    1-1/2” Round
    1-1/2” Square
    2” Round
    2” Square
    …and in column E the option for Color will not be usable or the color will be blank.

    If Column B = Steel (Laser Marked) – then Column C should give you the option of:
    1-1/2” Round
    1-1/2” Square
    2” Round
    2” Square
    …and in column E the option for Color will not be usable or the color will be blank.

    I hope this makes sense.

    Thank you,
    Craig

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Making a spreadsheet for orders

    Take a look here:

  3. #3
    Toppers,

    Awesome link for this. Thank you very much.

    Thank you,
    Craig

  4. #4
    After looking through the tutorial, I came to the conclusion of it is still over my head.
    If anyone can walk me through on what to do I would really appreciate it.

    Thank you,
    Craig