How to automatically create hyperlinks with excel

  1. #1
    sams9
    Guest

    How to automatically create hyperlinks with excel

    I have exported a list of mp3's to excel and I would like to create a
    hyperlink to each song. Is there a way to do this without going to each file?
    I have over 3000 mp3's in the list I would like to link.

    Please Help!!
    Sams9

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: How to automatically create hyperlinks with excel

    Try the free Excel add-in "List Files". Download from ...
    No registration required.
    --
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA