Macro to repeat formulas in next row

  1. #1
    katiekay
    Guest

    Macro to repeat formulas in next row

    Hello
    Can I write a macro to have a formula automatically repeat in each row? What
    I currently do is copy the formulas to the next several rows or use the fill
    handle & drag down several rows. I'd like to have it happen automatically as
    I finish each row. Possible?
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Macro to repeat formulas in next row

    Tools>Options>Edit, check Extend data range formats and formulas
    Depends on your version of Excel

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Macro to repeat formulas in next row

    See
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm

    Or use a DataForm
    http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  4. #4
    katiekay
    Guest

    Re: Macro to repeat formulas in next row

    I checked out your suggestion, and that box was already checked. However, my
    formulas still don't carry to the next line.

  5. #5
    katiekay
    Guest

    Re: Macro to repeat formulas in next row

    Thank you. I followed your links. Unfortunately, I'm not well versed in this
    sort of thing and ended up more confused. I will, however, continue to search
    that website to see if I can find help with macros and/or VBA.

  6. #6
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Macro to repeat formulas in next row

    After you have entered the formula you can just press ctrl + d to fill down
    the formula

    Peo Sjoblom

  7. #7
    Forum Contributor
    India
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel pro plus 2021

    Re: Macro to repeat formulas in next row

    sorry .
    i start new thread ,
    dint notice this thread is already solved.
    Last edited by raj soni; 08-12-2014 at 04:19 AM.