Create Table for each category in Column F
Hey! I've been collecting this info from a server and I wanted to organize each item into an avg-max-min trendline chart. I'll collect the data every week but I currently have 1 date of data. but want future dates to be auto imported.
I've been trying to produce a table for each item in row F so that I could create every data point automatically. So that when I add future data points it could auto-update a chart with a new week of data points.
- Create the 3 cell values (min-max avg) for the Blaze rod and import them into the Blaze rod Table. Then repeat for the next variable in cell F. bone, etc...
I already have a table template preconfigured So it's only creating the 3 cells and importing them into the correct table.
This is the type of data I have.
This is an example of the type of output I'm looking for.
Thanks for any type of help you can provide!
Re: Create Table for each category in Column F
Will you please attach a sample Excel workbook? We are not able to work with or manipulate a picture of one and nobody wants to have to recreate your data from scratch.
1. Make sure that your sample data are REPRESENTATIVE of your real data. The use of unrepresentative data is very frustrating and can lead to long delays in reaching a solution.
2. Make sure that your desired results are also shown (mock up the results manually).
3. Make sure that all confidential data is removed or replaced with dummy data first (e.g. names, addresses, E-mails, etc.).
4. Try to avoid using merged cells as they cause lots of problems.
Unfortunately the attachment icon doesn't work at the moment, so to attach an Excel file you have to do the following: just before posting, scroll down to Go Advanced and then scroll down to Manage Attachments. Now follow the instructions at the top of that screen.
Please pay particular attention to point 2 (above): without an idea of your intended outcomes, it is often very difficult to offer appropriate advice.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By mr90 in forum Excel Programming / VBA / Macros
Last Post: 03-27-2021, 08:13 PM
By patgohexcel in forum Excel General
Last Post: 03-15-2019, 08:02 PM
By AceCo55 in forum Excel General
Last Post: 08-29-2015, 04:14 PM
By matt323 in forum Excel General
Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:28 PM
By saltarazan in forum Excel Formulas & Functions
Last Post: 01-16-2013, 04:18 AM
By amsnss in forum Excel Formulas & Functions
Last Post: 09-27-2010, 08:59 AM
By amateurmetheus in forum Excel Formulas & Functions
Last Post: 05-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 1