How do I locate the horizontal scroll bar excel 2000?

  1. #1
    Sharon
    Guest

    How do I locate the horizontal scroll bar excel 2000?

    I have lost the horizontal scroll bar in Excel 2000. I have checked the box
    indicating that it will be visible, but it is not! Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: How do I locate the horizontal scroll bar excel 2000?

    One guess is that the horiz scroll bars might have been
    "collapsed" until it appears as just 2 vertical bars

    Is there 2 small vertical bars at the bottom right corner?
    Try clicking on the left vertical and drag it out to the left
    to expand the horiz. scroll bar
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Sharon
    Guest

    Re: How do I locate the horizontal scroll bar excel 2000?

    That's a great idea for a possibility but I can't see the lower part of the
    vertical scroll bar either? I did find a way around it...I copied the
    worksheet and pasted it into a blank book.

    I am going to try to "separate" the possibly collapsed vertical bar on the
    old workbook to see if I can learn something. THANKS for your time.

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: How do I locate the horizontal scroll bar excel 2000?

    > .. but I can't see the lower part of the
    > vertical scroll bar either?

    ah .. think you might have misunderstood ..
    the "2 vertical bars" mentioned earlier has
    nothing to do with the vertical scroll bar
    These are the 2 "limits" of the *horizontal* scroll bar

    Anyway, glad to know you got around the issue <g>

    --
    Rgds
    Max
    GMT+8, 1° 22' N 103° 45' E
    xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com
    ----
    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Sharon
    Guest

    Re: How do I locate the horizontal scroll bar excel 2000?

    Thanks again!

  6. #6
    Max
    Guest

    Re: How do I locate the horizontal scroll bar excel 2000?

    You're welcome, Sharon !
    Thanks for the feedback
    --
    Rgds