exxcel product activation....

  1. #1
    b166er
    Guest

    exxcel product activation....

    I've had Office 2003 Pro installed on my machine for several months now.
    Recently I did a registry clean and now wordf and excel are asking to do a
    product activation again. For some reason word activated fine, but excel did
    not. I'm not paying $35 just to get microsoft to fix something that
    shouldn't have happend.

    Any ideas on a free way that I can get my product activated by microsoft?

    I bought office through a Microsoft-Campus agreement at my school.

    thanks

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: exxcel product activation....

    You were the one who did the "registry clean".

    What part did Microsoft play in that operation?

    How was the registry clean performed? Manually or through a third-party
    utility?

    If third-party, does it have a backup file so's you could restore?

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP