MAKING EXCEL AS HOME PAGE IN INTERNET EXPLORER

  1. #1
    Jagz
    Guest

    MAKING EXCEL AS HOME PAGE IN INTERNET EXPLORER

    Can anybody help me out in setting Excell sheet as a Home page of
    Internet explorer....
    I mean when i start internet explorer A new excel sheet should open
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU...

    JAGZ

  2. #2
    Frank Kabel
    Guest

    Re: MAKING EXCEL AS HOME PAGE IN INTERNET EXPLORER

    Hi
    why do you want to do this?

    --
    Regards
    Frank Kabel
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: MAKING EXCEL AS HOME PAGE IN INTERNET EXPLORER

    Hi frank
    sorry for being so impatient but i have given the path of excell exe
    file as the home page of internet explorer but it is asking whether u
    want to open the page or want to save it
    If i say open then it is Opening the file Properly....
    But i wanna Open that file without prompting me ......
    Is there some way or maybe can it be done thru editing the registry
    Regards
    Jagz

  5. #5
    Frank Kabel
    Guest

    Re: MAKING EXCEL AS HOME PAGE IN INTERNET EXPLORER

    Hi
    you have to specify a html file or better a html site as home page for IE.
    Still you may explain why you want to have an EXCEL file as start page for
    your internet explorer?

    --
    Regards
    Frank Kabel