change font in a forms control combo box

  1. #1
    JRTB
    Guest

    change font in a forms control combo box

    Am trying to change font in a combo box in Excel 2003 but cant figure out how
    to. The font appears to be a default size and style regardless of how large
    I make the combo box. I have canged the size of font in the linked list but
    this does not work. Any help welcomed.

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: change font in a forms control combo box

    I suspect you are trying to use a combobox from the 'forms' toolbar. The
    font in these is fixed.

    If you use the 'controls' toolbox you will get an activeX control in which
    you can change the font attributes. You also used the 'linkedcell' property
    and 'ListFillRange' to fill and display values from the control.

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS