Page breaks

  1. #1
    DC
    Guest

    Page breaks

    Page breaks on worksheet have become locked or frozen. Any one know how to
    unlock?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Quote from Excel Helpfile:
    Remove page breaks

    1 On the View menu, click Page Break Preview.
    2 To remove a manual horizontal or vertical page break, right-click a cell below the horizontal page break or a cell to the right of the vertical page break, and then click Remove Page Break on the shortcut menu.

    To remove all manual page breaks, right-click any cell on the worksheet, and then click Reset All Page Breaks on the shortcut menu.

    Tip You can also remove any page break in page break preview by dragging the page break outside of the print area.

  3. #3
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Page breaks

    DC,

    In the standard toolbar, try going to File -> Page Setup -> Scaling and make
    changes to the "Adjust to % of normal size" option. I've had luck with this
    after experiencing the same type of frozen page breaks in the Page Break
    preview.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield