remove all Hyperlinks at one time.

  1. #1
    afglass
    Guest

    remove all Hyperlinks at one time.

    In Excel 2000. Is ther a way to remove all hyper links at one time. The
    worksheet that I'm using is 674 lines long, and about 1/2 of them have
    hyperlinks.

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: remove all Hyperlinks at one time.

    not too hard

    Sub HyperlinksOut()
    ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete

    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    [email protected]
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: remove all Hyperlinks at one time.

    Sub removeAllLinksFromSelection()
    Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
    End Sub

    If not familiar with macros see David McRitchie's getting started page.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP