Newbie - Relationships

  1. #1
    Ken
    Guest

    Newbie - Relationships

    Could someone please help me.

    I have constructed a Database with several Tables that contain Names and
    Addresses.
    The Database consists of several Tables each containing 65000 records.

    What I wish to do is to set up a query so that when I search for a surname
    the output will
    list all the matching surnames in all the Tables.

    I think I need to set up the relationships between the tables but although I
    have tried the trial
    and error method I cannot get it to work.

    Any help appreciated

    Please reply to group or to [email protected] (remove
    nospam)

    Many thanks in advance

    Regards

    Ken

  2. #2
    Ken
    Guest

    Re: Newbie - Relationships

    Apologies - picked wrong news group - will get myself off to the MS Access
    newsgroup

    news:[email protected]...