Difference in the listing of the New module addition in 2002 version

  1. #1
    Hari
    Guest

    Difference in the listing of the New module addition in 2002 version

    Hi,

    I have Excel 2002 at home and also at work.

    At home when I add a new module (using Insert module) Then it gets listed
    under "VBAProject (Book1)" and it is in the same tree node as "Sheet1
    (Sheet1)", "Sheet2 (Sheet2)" , "Sheet3 (Sheet3)" "This Workbook". There is
    no separate "Microsoft Excel objects" folder.

    While at Work when I insert a new Module it gets added under a folder called
    Module which is basically part of the tree node "VBAProject (Book1)". Also
    at work I have a separate "Microsoft Excel objects" folder under which
    "Sheet1 (Sheet1)", "Sheet2 (Sheet2)" , "Sheet3 (Sheet3)" "This Workbook".

    Please tell me what causes this difference?

    Thanks a lot,
    Hari
    India

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Difference in the listing of the New module addition in 2002 version

    In the Project Explorer window, where the tree view is, click on
    the folder icon at the top to toggle between the two display
    modes.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Hari
    Guest

    Re: Difference in the listing of the New module addition in 2002 version

    Hi Chip,

    Got it.

    Thanks a lot,
    Hari