Disappearing sheet?

  1. #1
    Access rookie
    Guest

    Disappearing sheet?

    Hello,

    I'm opening a shared Excel worksheet. When I open it, I can't see it, though
    the last cell I worked on is higlighted in the name box. When I hit print
    preview, I can see the sheet, but when I go back to normal view, it's not
    there. It's not hidden in the window.

    Slightly confused,

    John.

  2. #2

    Re: Disappearing sheet?

    If you do Window|arrange|Tiled, can you see it then?

  3. #3
    IanRoy
    Guest

    RE: Disappearing sheet?

    Hi, Access rookie;
    You hav tried scrolling up and to the left, have you not? Or pressing the
    home key?
    Regards,
    IanRoy.