Saving Bond Wizard. Old Versions I Could Copy the data

  1. #1
    sbwizard
    Guest

    Saving Bond Wizard. Old Versions I Could Copy the data

    I have program from the US Goverment Called Saving Bond Wizard. Old Versions
    I Could Copy the data to Excel or Word,
    I cannot with office 2003. I have installed the convert pack. Help!

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Saving Bond Wizard. Old Versions I Could Copy the data

    You can export the data in csv format. (File>Export)
    Then, in Excel, choose File>Open
    For 'files of type' select Text files
    Select your Saving bond wizard export file, click Open

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List