i made change in a current workbook and accidentally save it, can.

  1. #1
    angel
    Guest

    i made change in a current workbook and accidentally save it, can.

    I was working on a workbook and delted rows on it. I was supposed to save it
    to another filename but accidentally pressed ctrl s and saved it to the its
    current filename. can i recover the old file before i accidentally saved it?
    if so i dont know how please instruct me the file was realy important
    otherwise i will end up retyping the whole thing again. please help me.

  2. #2
    Fred Smith
    Guest

    Re: i made change in a current workbook and accidentally save it, can.

    No. If you have a backup copy, start from there. Otherwise, your only option
    is retyping.

    Fred
    Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail

    news:[email protected]...