I need to know if there is a way to divide a cell

  1. #1
    kdwwattn
    Guest

    I need to know if there is a way to divide a cell

    I need to know if there is a way to divide a cell and still be able to input
    data in both halves or how to resize the cell so I can make it two cell close
    together without resizeing the surrounding cells.
    --
    Thanks and may God Bless,
    kdwwattn

  2. #2
    RWN
    Guest

    Re: I need to know if there is a way to divide a cell

    You can't split a cell but you can have multiple lines in a cell (text Alt-Enter more
    text).
    Requires more height to view it (obv.)
    You can merge cells (I wouldn't advise it, but that's just me!).

    --
    Regards;
    Rob
    news:[email protected]...