copy a workbook from other workbook with lot of sheets wit...

  1. #1
    Vai
    Guest

    copy a workbook from other workbook with lot of sheets wit...

    how to copy a workbook from other workbook with 10 worksheets with lot of
    macros.

    Last year our company had error with these kind of copied macros files.

    Please anyone help me to do it in the correct way.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: copy a workbook from other workbook with lot of sheets wit...

    You can open the workbooks in question, press Alt + F11, in the project pane
    to the left you can see the macros (module) then just drag them to copy
    between workbooks, you can also copy and paste them as text (double click the
    module and a window will open with the code) and you can use macros to do it.
    Chip Pearson has a lot of info here

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom