How can I automatically change the font color of text in cells th.

  1. #1
    les
    Guest

    How can I automatically change the font color of text in cells th.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: How can I automatically change the font color of text in cells th.

    Hi Les,

    In the absence of any detail it is difficult to be sure, but look at
    Conditional Formatting on the Format menu.

    Debra Dalgleish provides an excellent tutorial on Conditional Formatting at:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

    Many, if not most, potential respondents will look askance at questions
    posed uniquely in the subject line. The usual expectation is that the
    subject line should provide an indicative description, with the body of the
    post providing expanded, background detail.

    This should be pertinent to you as others, who might well have addressed
    your question more appositely, may well have been deterred by the
    presentation.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman