Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

How do I refresh a PivotTable and remove outdated page field entr.

  1. #1
    NT
    Guest

    How do I refresh a PivotTable and remove outdated page field entr.

    After refreshing a pivot table in Excel 2000, page fields values include
    those that were in the old pivot table data but are absent from the refreshed
    data. For instance, a page field button named 'Year' lists 1998, 1999, 2000,
    2001, 2002 and 2003 as values. However, the data no loger includes any rows
    for years 1998 and 1999. How do I remove these values without re-creating
    the pivot table from scratch?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How do I refresh a PivotTable and remove outdated page fieldentr.

    There are instructions here for clearing old items from a PivotTable
    dropdown list:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    NT
    Guest

    Re: How do I refresh a PivotTable and remove outdated page field e

    The instructions worked perfectly. Thanks for the help!