Vary the column widths for different rows

  1. #1
    Marty
    Guest

    Vary the column widths for different rows

    Excel should allow you to have different column widths associated with
    different rows.

  2. #2
    Forum Expert swatsp0p's Avatar
    Kentucky, USA
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    1,545
    This is possible via "Merging" cells. Works quite nicely, too. Remember, a main feature of a spreadsheet is its organization of rows and columns... what a mess if a column zigzagged down the sheet!

    HTH
    Bruce
    The older I get, the better I used to be.
    USA

  3. #3
    Frank Kabel
    Guest

    Re: Vary the column widths for different rows

    Hi
    for suggestions try
    [email protected]

    --
    Regards
    Frank Kabel
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Vary the column widths for different rows

    And if, with different widths for columns A:L, the user wants to see all
    values in column M aligned under each other, how would you suggest that be
    accomplished?