automatic save cell to different cell

  1. #1
    james
    Guest

    automatic save cell to different cell

    I have two worksheet in my excel file. I would like to save data to specific
    cell in worksheet 2 when I enter data in worksheet 1. Could anyone help?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: automatic save cell to different cell

    james

    In the cell on sheet2 enter this formula =sheet1!A1

    Note the exclamation mark(!) must be entered.

    When you change sheet1A1 then sheet2 cell will change also.

    This process is called "linking".

    For more, see Help on "linking".

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP