Disappearing Attachments

  1. #1
    Cloudburst99
    Guest

    Disappearing Attachments

    I know this sounds ridiculous, but I have received some emails with
    attachments that were with the message but now are disappearing.

    Every day I receive the same file with an email message (updated daily). I
    always keep the file I receive in a folder - just in case it is needed. Well,
    I just went back into the folder and the attachments are no longer with the
    email messages, but the paperclip still shows in the inbox.

    I then checked today's Inbox and once again I received the daily message
    with the paperclip showing the file attached but when I open the message, the
    file is not there.

    HELP!

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Disappearing Attachments

    Sounds more like an Outlook question, I believe later versions are very
    strict on attachments due to virus risks, maybe that is what happened?

    http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm

    Of course if you had an excel file in a folder on your HDD and it
    disappeared I have no clues?

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom