Drag control onto worksheet does not work

  1. #1
    TRT
    Guest

    Drag control onto worksheet does not work

    When I try to drag a control from the Forms bar onto a worksheet the control
    does follow the mouse, although it does respond to the mouse click. Design
    mode does not make any difference. The result is I can't add controls to my
    worksheets, except by copying them from other projects.

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Drag control onto worksheet does not work

    TRT,

    Neither the Forms Toolbar nor the Controls Toolbox items work by dragging
    from the toolbar. You select the type of control you want (just click it to
    turn it on), then drag in the worksheet (not to the worksheet).

    --
    Earl Kiosterud

    news:[email protected]...