showing picture when sliding over worksheet cell

  1. #1
    Roland
    Guest

    showing picture when sliding over worksheet cell

    How can I make Excel show me a self-made drawing when I slide over a single
    cell in a worksheet?

    thanks
    roland

  2. #2
    Forum Expert Cutter's Avatar
    Ontario,Canada
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    6,451
    Debra Dalgleish posted this in an earlier post:

    There are some instructions here:

    Add a Picture to a Comment
    http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

  3. #3

    Re: showing picture when sliding over worksheet cell

    Put it in a comment.

    See Debra Dalgleish's site for instructions: