Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Cell shading in multiple colours

  1. #1
    Denise Freiburger
    Guest

    Cell shading in multiple colours

    Hi all

    I'm reasonably sure the answer to this is going to be no - but here goes
    anyway.

    Is it possible to apply more than one colour of shading to a cell? I have a
    user here who needs to do this.

    Thanks in advance and let me know if the question needs clarification.

  2. #2
    David Jessop
    Guest

    RE: Cell shading in multiple colours

    Denise,

    I think "Why?" would be a good start. I suppose you mean you want multiple
    background colours. That I don't think is possible. Different colour fonts
    within a cell is possible though.

    Regards,
    David Jessop