Default zoom size

  1. #1
    pipco
    Guest

    How can I make excel open to a default 125% whenever I open
    Excel 2003? Windows 2000Pro.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Default zoom size

    Hi Pipco,

    Open a new, blank workbook.
    View | Zoom | Check "Custom" ! Enter 123 as the custom value | Click OK
    File>Save As
    Select Template (*.xlt) in the 'Type' dropdown
    Name the File "Book.xlt"
    In the 'Save In' box, navigate to your XLStart folder
    Subsequently, all new workbooks opened using the New File toolbar icon (or
    File | New | "Workbook"), will be set to the revised zoom setting.

    If necessary, perform a pre-emptive Windows search for the location of the
    XLStart directory.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Default zoom size

    Hi Pipco,

    As a final step, close the Book.xlt template file.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:%[email protected]...