Won't recalculate

  1. #1
    Erin
    Guest

    Won't recalculate

    Hello All,

    Can anyone think of a reason why a cell containing the
    formula =IF(Master!CA74=0,"",Master!CA74), won't
    recalculate when I enter a number into Master!CA74 unless
    I physically go to the cell with the formula and F2, Enter?

    Calculation is set to Manaual.
    The status bar reads Ready (not Calculate).
    F9 has no effect.

    Thanks.

    Erin

  2. #2
    W.G. Ryan eMVP
    Guest

    Re: Won't recalculate

    What happens if you set calculation to Automatic?

    --
    W.G. Ryan MVP (Windows Embedded)

    TiBA Solutions
    www.tibasolutions.com | www.devbuzz.com | www.knowdotnet.com
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: Won't recalculate

    Sorry. What I meant to say is that Calculation is set to
    Automatic. It's late, and I'm brain dead.

    I also meant to note that I'm using Office 2003.

    I tried exiting Excel and reopening the file, but that
    didn't work. What did work is pasting a Vlookup formula
    in another cell. Once I did that all the other formula
    results appeared. Go figure. I changed them all to
    Vlookup just in case, but I'd still like to know what the
    problem was if anyone has any ideas.