Changing print area

  1. #1
    Aaron
    Guest

    Changing print area

    Is there any way that i can change the print area using a macro so
    that the current print area is moved a further 8 columns down the
    worksheet, but the size of the print area stays the same?

    Thanks,
    Aaron

  2. #2
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: Changing print area

    Range("Print_Area").Offset(8).Name="Print_Area"

    Bob Umlas
    Excel MVP
    FYI, I'll be leading a LIVE 1-hour FREE webinar on tips & tricks on January
    14 and again on Jan 27 from 4-5 PM est. It's done from your computer. To
    find out more & register, go to http://www.iil.com, click on the yellowish
    rectangle on the left "Try a free webinar", click the link for Microsoft
    Tips & Tricks. Maybe I'll "see" you there!

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Changing print area

    Aaron

    Sub MovePrintArea()
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea =
    Range(ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea).Offset(8, 0).Address
    End Sub

    You said columns, and down. Remember that the HAL 9000 went amok with
    conflicting instructions. You may have to change the (8, 0) to suit.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud