Problem viewing existing .XLS file

  1. #1
    Arthur,JR
    Guest

    Problem viewing existing .XLS file

    I saved a 698KB file w/multiple worksheets. When I go to open it, either
    within Excel or by clikcing on the file name, Excel opens the file, but I
    cannot see it. The worksheet does not appear inside the window. Excel is
    showing no scroll bars and no worksheet is visible. I can print out a
    previously defined print area in the worksheet that I had open when I last
    saved the file.

    There are no temp files that I can find.

    Any suggestions?

  2. #2

    Re: Problem viewing existing .XLS file

    You can print something or do a print preview?

    I think I'd try:
    window|arrange|tiled (and resize by hand)

    (Maybe the window is just off the visible screen.)