copying a formula, the reference adjusts, but the result does not

  1. #1
    chezoo
    Guest

    copying a formula, the reference adjusts, but the result does not

    Why, when I copy a formula the reference adjusts as it should, but the result
    does not change until I go into it again, making extra work. Is there some
    kind of auto spreadsheet update that will do this for me at a click, or do I
    need to change the way something is set up? The formula is, eg. =D60*3%.

  2. #2

    Re: copying a formula, the reference adjusts, but the result does not

    It kind of sounds like you have calculation set to manual.

    Tools|options|calculation Tab
    change it to automatic