Header names

  1. #1
    Mo
    Guest

    Header names

    How do I change the column heading names? It was letters it is now numbers. I
    would like it to be letter again. I have numbers going down the side.
    (Numbering the rows) That is fine but some how I've changed all my worksheets
    to numbers on the top row lableing the columns. Thank you for your help.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Header names

    Hi Mo,

    Tools | Options | General Tab | deslect :R1C1 reference style"

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Header names

    Hi

    tools / options / general - untick R1C1 reference style

    Cheers
    JulieD