inserting a row

  1. #1
    erin m
    Guest

    inserting a row

    I would like to have the rows insert automatically when my spreadsheet is
    full and push down my row that has my totals. Is this possible? I know how
    to insert manually, but my boss would like me to set up some documents so
    that he doesn't have to insert or scroll down.

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: inserting a row