In column A I have duplicate records. How do I tag an unique reco.

  1. #1
    Tian
    Guest

    In column A I have duplicate records. How do I tag an unique reco.

  2. #2
    Tian
    Guest

    RE: In column A I have duplicate records. How do I tag an unique reco.

    Sorry to post the question in the subject line.

    My question is: In column A I have duplicate records. How do I tag the
    unique record.

    Thanks a lot.

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: In column A I have duplicate records. How do I tag an unique reco.

    Tian

    See Chip Pearson's "duplicate" site.

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP