subtext in Excel

  1. #1
    MarLooting
    Guest

    subtext in Excel

    How do you go about creating subtext in Excel?

  2. #2
    Not sure what you need but try these...

    When you right mouse click on the cell you want to have subtext, click Format cells... Then go to the font tab... Under effects you will see subscript and superscript.

    Hope that helps,
    Michael

  3. #3
    FuadsCurse
    Guest

    RE: subtext in Excel

    Can you be more specific?

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: subtext in Excel

    under format>fonts>subscript

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  5. #5
    Marlooting
    Guest

    RE: subtext in Excel

    Yes, I found that out after much research. I thank you though for responding.
    I appreciate any help that was offered and I truly meant to write subscript
    instead of subtext.