HOW TO INSERT CLIPART IN A HEADER

  1. #1
    paul ainscough
    Guest

    HOW TO INSERT CLIPART IN A HEADER

    Hi can you please tell me how to insert clipart intoa header.I am using
    office 2000

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: HOW TO INSERT CLIPART IN A HEADER

    You can't, excel 2002 was the first version that allows it, however you can
    fake it by putting them in the top row(s) and under page setup
    select rows to repeat at top

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...