I am having a problem opening up an attachment in Outlook Express.

  1. #1
    Kathy
    Guest

    I am having a problem opening up an attachment in Outlook Express.

    How do I open an attachment in my e-mail, containing Microsoft Spreadsheet. I
    get the message - This file does not have a program associated with it for
    performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control
    panel.

  2. #2

    Re: I am having a problem opening up an attachment in Outlook Express.

    Do you have Excel installed on your pc?

    If not, you could purchase a copy (or purchase a copy of MSOffice).

    Alternatives would include the Excel viewer:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-75edbd03aaf0
    (one line in your browser)

    Or even OpenOffice:
    http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD