Does Microsoft have a software to help with ongoing events planni.

  1. #1
    Bama
    Guest

    Does Microsoft have a software to help with ongoing events planni.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Does Microsoft have a software to help with ongoing events planni.

    Bama,

    Try:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...vents+Planning

    (Convert to a single browser line).

    Incidentally, widely accepted norms and simple good manners require that a
    question be posed (with sufficient background detail) in the body of the
    post.

    If I had adopted your cavalier approach to the social niceties, my reply
    would have been of scant use simply because the link would not have fitted
    in the subject line.

    May I suggest to you that there are times when it may be appropriate to
    thumb your nose at received norms, but that when feeling impelled to ask
    for assistance is probably not such a time

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman