How do I add a check box to an excel spreadsheet?

  1. #1
    Alaska Massie
    Guest

    How do I add a check box to an excel spreadsheet?

    I am using Excel for my checkbook register and I want to add a column of
    check boxes that I can check after I have compared my register to my bank
    account. How would I do this?

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: How do I add a check box to an excel spreadsheet?

    Hi
    Open the forms toolbar.
    Click on the Checkbox Tool and draw your box wherever you need it.
    Right Click on the check box and you can change the label, box size,
    position, etc.
    You can also cut and paste the box as many times as required.
    If you can't find the Forms Toolbar, go to View/Toolbars and click on Forms.

    HTH
    Michael