[SOLVED] Cells do not show color

  1. #1
    Randal
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Cells do not show color

    If I highlight a cell with a color, it does not show on the screen --- but
    it shows on the printed copy. Is there a setting somewhere that will allow
    me to see color highlighted cells on my screen?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Cells do not show color

    Randal

    If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS
    high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
    following MSKB article:

    OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP