Put ScrollBar on chart.

  1. #1
    Cactus [ÏÉÈËÇ&ograv
    Guest

    Put ScrollBar on chart.

    I want put a ScrollBar on a Chart.
    then I moving the ScrollBar.
    the chart showing differ range of a sheet.

    That difficult is how to get ScrollBar status on a Chart. the ScrollBar take
    by Form toolbar.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Put ScrollBar on chart.

    Hi,

    Here's a example of a scrollbar changing the data charted.
    http://www.andypope.info/charts/Scrolling.htm

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Cactus [ÏÉÈËÇ&ograv
    Guest

    Re: Put ScrollBar on chart.

    Andy Pope

    Thanks your examples.

  4. #4
    iindia
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003

    Lightbulb Re: Put ScrollBar on chart.

    Hi just read this.Check these simple steps!

    http://exceldashboarder.blogspot.in/...el-charts.html