Copying and Userforms

  1. #1
    Peter
    Guest

    Copying and Userforms

    Hello all,
    This one has me confused..completely.

    I currently have 10 worksheets in my workbook.
    I have a userform used to enter eight items into the first worksheet.
    I also have the same userform set to popup on opening each worksheet to do
    the exact same thing.

    The question is...
    Is there a way for me to type "Same" into the first field of the userform an
    have it read the cells it filled in from the first worksheet, then place that
    info into the current worksheet?

    I have studied heaps of copy paste examples, but none seem to demonstate a
    way for me to do this.

    Regards
    Peter

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Copying and Userforms

    Peter,

    Instead of unloading the form each time, just hide it (Me.Hide not Unload
    Me). Next time you open the worksheet, the previous values will still be
    there.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peter
    Guest

    Re: Copying and Userforms

    Thanks Bob
    I was hoping it was something as simple as that.

    Regards
    Peter