Display No. of Rows in Status Bar

  1. #1
    Marty
    Guest

    Display No. of Rows in Status Bar

    Hello:

    I'm using Excel 2003. Up until recently, whenever I apply an autofilter, my
    status bar would display the number of rows returned, e.g.: "25 of 100
    records found". For some reason it has stopped doing that, and now just says
    "Filter Mode".

    I right clicked on the status bar, and chose "Count". It didn't help.
    Right now I have it on "None", which is what it was on when the row count was
    displaying before.

    I don't believe I turned anything off, but I'd sure like to have that
    feature back.

    OBTW: I had this problem a month or so ago and fixed it somehow, but I
    can't remember what I did. Any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance,
    MARTY

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom