Text Wrap, Cell Height Does NOT Automatically Adjust

  1. #1
    Al Franz
    Guest

    Text Wrap, Cell Height Does NOT Automatically Adjust

    When I adjust a column width the heights of my cells don't adjust so all the
    wrapped text is shown. Should this happen automatically? Is there some
    type of refresh or auto format process I can go through so all the wrapped
    text lines show when I make an adjustment to the column widths?

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Text Wrap, Cell Height Does NOT Automatically Adjust

    Try this:

    <Format> <Row> <Autofit>
    --

    HTH,