Select all chart data points

  1. #1
    CL
    Guest

    Select all chart data points

    I have made a graph in Excel 97, but I cannot select all data points on
    the graph. When I click on a data point only every other point (or so)
    is highlighted.
    I have deleted the graph and re-entered the data, still no good!
    If I make a quick temorary graph by opening excel from scratch in a new
    window this seems to work (click on a point and they all highlight).
    Is there a default setting somewhere!?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Select all chart data points

    What is it you want to do with the series once you select it?

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Flanagan
    Guest

    Re: Select all chart data points

    CL, most likely it is just an appearance issue. Either you the the entire
    series selected or just a single data point. After selecting, click on the
    Format menu. The choices there will in effect tell you if you have the
    series selected or a data point.

    Bob Flanagan
    Macro Systems
    Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857