Recognize more stock ticker symbols?

  1. #1
    Bob
    Guest

    Recognize more stock ticker symbols?

    Are there any updates so excel recognizes more stock ticker symbols? I
    created a performance worksheet for a portfolio that updates automatically
    through msn.com. However, several ticker symbols do not have smart tags. Is
    there anything I can do to add a smart tag or get updates so that these
    tickers will have smart tags.

    Ryan

  2. #2
    Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)
    Guest

    Re: Recognize more stock ticker symbols?

    Bob wrote:
    > Are there any updates so excel recognizes more stock ticker symbols? I
    > created a performance worksheet for a portfolio that updates automatically
    > through msn.com. However, several ticker symbols do not have smart tags. Is
    > there anything I can do to add a smart tag or get updates so that these
    > tickers will have smart tags.
    >
    > Ryan

    Good luck...

    Bill

  3. #3
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Recognize more stock ticker symbols?

    In India we have http://in.finance.yahoo.com/ wherein you can configure your
    own portfolio with your customised columns. this database can be edited
    anytime and also you can add your own c0lumns and formulas. find out any
    such facility available in msn.com or in your yahoo finance.

    Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address) <[email protected]>