Reviewing Toolbar

  1. #1
    Guest

    Reviewing Toolbar

    Hi All,

    Quick question for Excel 2003. Whenever I open a spreadsheet authored by
    another individual, Excel opens this Reviewing toolbar in the middle of my
    screen. This toolbar is not relevant to me. How do I turn this process OFF,
    so that it stops popping up? I've had a look through all the Options, but I
    can't figure out how to make the Reviewing toolbar go away, once and for
    all.

    Thanks for your help.

    Phideaux

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Reviewing Toolbar

    Hi Phideaux

    You can use this code line in a macro to disable it
    Application.CommandBars("Reviewing").Enabled = False

    Set it to true to use it again

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl