I've created a custom fill series. Now I don't know how to use i.

  1. #1
    candybluevt
    Guest

    I've created a custom fill series. Now I don't know how to use i.

    I've created a custom fill series. Now I don't know how to use it to fill in
    a column!

  2. #2
    Debutante
    Guest

    Re: I've created a custom fill series. Now I don't know how to use i.

    Fill out the first 2 cells then select those cells and drag the box on the
    bottom right hand side and drag it down until the list is completed.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: I've created a custom fill series. Now I don't know how to use i.

    candy

    Alternative....

    Enter one member of the list in a cell then right-click and drag down.

    Release button and "Fill Series".

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP