Autofilter indicator

  1. #1
    Andy H.
    Guest

    Autofilter indicator

    Is there a way to change the color of the autofilter indicator to something
    other than blue? iI find that hard to see when looking at a sheet with many
    columns. I'd prefer to use a bright yellow or orange.
    --
    AH

  2. #2
    Naz
    Guest

    RE: Autofilter indicator

    Unfortunately there is no way of changing the Autofilter indicator colour.

    Hope that helps

    Naz
    London

  3. #3
    Andy H.
    Guest

    RE: Autofilter indicator

    Yes, thanks!
    Perhaps it is something that Microsoft will change in future releases.